|Fall 2015/Spring 2016 Season|
- Schedules--Fall 2015
- Coach information available on eAyso.org.
- First games will be on August 29th
- The Fall 2015 season will run from August 29th to October 31st with no games on September 5th and October 17th.
- Registration is based on space available on teams. Please contact Sarah Affleck at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries and registration instructions. Registration fees are $120 for both fall and spring.
- For VIP registrations, please contact Katie Dahle @ Dahle1@msn.com
Region 126 Hotline
call for up-to-date information on registration, schedules, and inclement weather days. Any decisons to cancel games will be posted by 7am on Saturdays.
If you have any questions on registration, please click on our Registration link on the left menu bar
Fall 2015 Referee Schedules
Click on the below sign-up Referee Sign-Up Schedule spreadsheet, and insert you name next to the games you wish to referee. The green areas are open slots. Please input a C for center and AR for assistant referee next to your name.
WE NEED YOU!
Attention parents, if you are interested in volunteering for this upcoming FALL-SPRING season of 2013-2014, please complete your information on eayso when you complete your player's applications. Don't worry, no experience required, and YES you've got the job!
AYSO's Mission & Vision
To Be The Nationally Recognized Youth Soccer Program
AYSO's Vision is to provide world class youth soccer programs that enrich children’s lives.
AYSO's Mission is to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs which promote a fun, family environment based on AYSO's Six Philosophies:
- Everyone Plays®
- Balanced Teams
- Open Registration
- Positive Coaching
- Good Sportsmanship
- Player Development
The mission is accomplished by providing these essential services:
- Coaching and referee programs including quality delivery systems
- Quality administrative and operating systems with a support network
- Strong financial position
- Special network for volunteers, supported by a national staff
- Program research and development
Any coaches interested in coaching a Summer Select or Winter Select team should contact Katie Dahle or Teresa Boyack for more information
Please click on our Coaches link on the left menu bar.